Database Support for the eiPlatform
All of the components that comprise the eiPlatform framework are written in Java and the eiPlatform is compatible with all of the popular databases, so it is most certain to work with your current IT environment.
These supported databases include but are not limited to:
- SQL Server – Microsoft’s SQL Server is a relational model database server with Its primary query languages being T-SQL and ANSI SQL.
- Oracle – The Oracle Database or Oracle RDBMS or simply as Oracle) is a relational database management system (RDBMS) created by Oracle Corporation.
- DB2 – The IBM DB2 Enterprise Server Edition is a relational model database server developed by IBM primarily running on Unix (namely AIX), Linux, IBM i, z/OS and Windows servers.)
- MySQL – MySQL is a relational database management system (RDBMS) which runs as a server providing multi-user access to a number of databases.
- Postgres SQL or Postgres – PostgreSQL is an object-relational database management system (ORDBMS) that was released under an MIT-style license and is free open source software.
- H2 – H2 is a relational database management system that is written in Java. It can either be embedded in Java applications or run in the client-server mode. H2 is available as open source software under modified versions of the Mozilla Public License or the original Eclipse Public License.