Bundle PilotFish’s Best-of-Breed Integration Solution with Your Products or Services
If you are a solution provider, this license allows you to bundle copies of the PilotFish software with your application, equipment or device (“Your Solution”) to enable integration of Your Solution with anything, anywhere. Also known as a Restricted License, the only limitation is that Your Solution must be an endpoint of any integration.
Product Bundling Licenses are available to any organization that markets or distributes software applications, equipment or devices to End Users. Typically, that distribution involves physical delivery of the eiPlatform to the End User’s premises or a site controlled by the End User, but it can also include hosted, SaaS and cloud deliveries where each End User has their own instance of the eiPlatform.
The license fees for bundled software are 1/3 (or sometimes even less) than the standard Unrestricted eiPlatform pricing. There are a variety of pricing options available to solution providers that want to bundle the eiPlatform with their product or service.
- One-time License plus Annual Maintenance for each deployed production instance of the eiPlatform. License and Maintenance fees are based on the size (cores and gigabytes of memory) of each production server instance to which the PilotFish software is deployed.
- Monthly Subscription License that includes Maintenance. Monthly Subscription Fees are based on the size (cores and gigabytes of memory) of each production server instance to which the PilotFish software is deployed.
- On-demand License that includes Maintenance. This license option is designed to complement an Elastic Computing Environment. Hourly On-demand license fees are based on machine resources (number of cores and gigabytes of memory) actually used and billed in minimum increments of one minute.
- Instantly make your offering “interop-capable” out-of-the-box.
- Remove interface development and maintenance from the critical path.
- Build a reusable library of interfaces for common systems and scenarios.
- Clone, configure and test new connections in minutes.
- Simplify deployment with a lightweight technology stack.
- Reduce the time and cost of implementations to realize revenue streams more quickly.