A Easy-to-Use Web-Based Reference for any XML Schema Definition (XSD)
PilotFish Model Viewers provide a Web-based reference for any XML Schema Definition (XSD). With our Model Viewers any XSD may be imported and displayed in a user-friendly HTML format. PilotFish has created free Model Viewers for several widely used standards. These include: the ACORD Model Viewer for Insurance for the Life, Health & Annuity and Property & Casualty lines of business, the HL7 Vocabulary Tool for Healthcare, HR-XML Model Viewer for the Human Resources industry, OpenTravel Model Viewer for Travel & Hospitality, and MISMO Model Viewer for Financial Services.
The Model Viewer has become the choice of many XML standards organizations that want a user-friendly reference for their data models. Individual companies can also take advantage of this simple approach to documenting industry standards, extended versions of the standards or their own proprietary XML standards.Features of the Model Viewer include:
- Display of complete documentation of the imported schema / model, including all code lists.
- Menu-driven selection of the XSD Model and version number.
- Tree-based navigation system, similar to a file system explorer.
- Full-featured search.
- Sortable Code list tables.
- Entity, Aggregate and All-Inclusive indexes.
- Extensively hyperlinked, graphically enhanced entity definitions.
Companies or other standards organizations interested in having a model viewer created for their schema should contact PilotFish at email@example.com.