Integration Engine/Interface Engine – eiConsole by PilotFish
Integrate Anything to Anything with the eiConsole for Healthcare
Interoperability Issues? Consider it Solved.
Integrate Anything to Anything
One to One – One to Many – Many to Many – All using a common Model of Integration – XML
Integrate Anywhere to Anywhere – Cloud to Cloud – Cloud to Ground – Ground to Ground
Import any File Format
- HL7 2.x / HL7 3.x / FHIR
- CCD / CDA
- Flat Files
- Semi-Structured Text
- XLS / XLSX
- COBOL copybook
Connect with Over 30 Built-in Communication Protocols
- Mongo DB
- RESTful Web Service
- SOAP Web Service
- POP3 / IMAP
- HTTP Get
- HTTP Post
- WebSphere MQ
- Oracle DB
- MS SQL Server
- VistA RPC
- EMR API
Use Any Industry or XML Standard
Get Productive with Special HL7 Features & Components
- Friendly Name Option – Replaces cryptic HL7 names with simple, understandable synonyms
- HL7 Parser – Parse unknown segments, capturing the data for subsequent transformation and manipulation. To use the Parser, simply select the HL7 v2.x Transformer from the Transformation Module drop-down.
- Inline HL7 Documentation – Read in the desired HL7 Version from HL7 2.2 to HL7 2.7. Once complete, the entire HL7 Vocabulary will appear in a hierarchical tree in the Data Mapper
- Graphical Test Mode – Test at Any Stage – View Output at Any Stage
X12 EDI Features & Components
- Friendly Naming Option for Elements – Provides human-readable names for EDI records and segments
- X12 EDI Documentation – View Inline Documentation including Field Information and Code Lists
- EDI Format Builder – Provides automatic processes to parse and read in X12 transactions
- SNIP Validation Types 1-7 – Provides SNIP validation out-of-the-box for Types 1-3 and for Types 4-7 as an add-on
- Graphical Test Mode – Test at any stage & view output at any stage
- Integrate Anything to Anything – Systems, Applications, Devices, Databases
Take a Test Drive!
Review the Product Spec Sheet with HL7 and EDI Features, Product Spec Sheet with ACORD Specific Features or download a Free 90-Day Trial of the eiConsole.
If you’re curious about the software features, free trial, or even a demo – we’re ready to answer any and all questions. Please call us at 860 632 9900 or click the button.