Integrate Anything to Anything with the eiConsole for Healthcare
Interoperability Issues? Consider it Solved.
Integrate Anything to Anything
One to One – One to Many – Many to Many – All using a common Model of Integration – XML
Integrate Anywhere to Anywhere – Cloud to Cloud – Cloud to Ground – Ground to Ground
Import any File Format
- HL7 2.x / HL7 3.x / FHIR
- CCD / CDA
- Flat Files
- Semi-Structured Text
- XLS / XLSX
- COBOL copybook
Connect with Over 30 Built-in Communication Protocols
- Mongo DB
- RESTful Web Service
- SOAP Web Service
- POP3 / IMAP
- HTTP Get
- HTTP Post
- WebSphere MQ
- Oracle DB
- MS SQL Server
- VistA RPC
- EMR API
Use Any Industry or XML Standard
Welcome to the eiConsole for Healthcare
Configure Interfaces or Integration Routes using an assembly line approach that is graphical, intuitive and easy-to-use. PilotFish configurations are divided into two levels. A single connection between a source and target system is a route. A collection of routes working together is an interface.
7 Easy Steps to Create an Interface
Step 1: Select & Identify the Source System – Fill in descriptive information about the system(s) outputting the interface data and select a representative icon or add your own
Step 2: Select the Listener Stage to Configure Connectivity – Choose from over 30 connectivity options. Optionally, add processors – over 100 built-in!
Step 3: Select the Source Transform Stage – Use the Transformation Module to transform the data into XML or a common format.
Step 4: Route the Data and Set-Up Error Handling – Select a Routing Module and Transaction Monitors.
Step 5: Map to the Target Format – Use the File-to-XML editor to describe inbound data then use the Data Mapper to perform the transformation into your desired format.
Step 6: Configure Transmission – Pick a connectivity option from a drop-down of over 30 of pre-configured communications protocols.
Step 7: Select and Identify the Target System – Fill in descriptive information about the system(s) receiving the interface data and choose a representative icon or add your own
– Effortless Data Mapping Using Drag & Drop Without Any Coding or Scripting
– W3C Compliant
– Work in a Graphical or XSLT Code View – Switch Between the two in Real-Time
Get Productive with Special HL7 Features & Components
HL7 Features and Components
- Friendly Name Option – Replaces cryptic HL7 names with simple, understandable synonyms
- HL7 Parser – Parse unknown segments, capturing the data for subsequent transformation and manipulation. To use the Parser, simply select the HL7 v2.x Transformer from the Transformation Module drop-down.
- Inline HL7 Documentation – Read in the desired HL7 Version from HL7 2.2 to HL7 2.7. Once complete, the entire HL7 Vocabulary will appear in a hierarchical tree in the Data Mapper
- Graphical Test Mode – Test at Any Stage – View Output at Any Stage
EDI X12 Features & Components
- Friendly Naming Option for Elements – Provides human-readable names for EDI records and segments
- EDI X12 Documentation – View Inline Documentation including Field Information and Code Lists
- EDI Format Builder – Provides automatic processes to parse and read in X12 transactions
- SNIP Validation – Validate X12 Messages during processing for structure and SNIP levels 1-3
- Graphical Test Mode – Test at any stage & view output at any stage
- Integrate Anything to Anything – Systems, Applications, Devices, Databases