Realize Easy Implementation of Industry XML Standards with Tools Designed Specifically for that Purpose — PilotFish Technology’s eiConsole and eiPlatform
XML standards have revolutionized the way that business is done. In many industries, conformance to a well-accepted XML messaging standard has become not only an advantage, but a prerequisite to doing business.
While adoption of XML standards facilitates integration, it is rarely a “plug and play” solution. Implementers must work with varying versions and interpretations of the same XML standard. Developers must also work with systems that do not provide out-of-the-box support for these standards. The systems may have closed, proprietary interfaces or be built on legacy technologies that are not readily adapted to XML / web-services application integration patterns.
The PilotFish eiConsole and PilotFish eiConsole make it easier than ever before to adopt industry-specific XML standards. Below are just a sampling of the capabilities that enable XML standards-based integration.
- Connectivity Adapters (Listeners and Transports) are available for every common modern and legacy connectivity protocol, and are easily extended to connect to any network-accessible system.
- Transformation Modules (such as the File Specification Editor) bind proprietary data formats to and from a more convenient XML representation.
- XSLT and the Data Mapper provide drag & drop data mapping between proprietary formats and XML standards.
- XSLT and the Data Mapper support “Tweaking Transformations” for converting between multiple versions or interpretations of the same XML standard without re-mapping every field.
- The Validation Processor and the Validation Editor enforce accurate implementation of XML standards through XSD, Schematron, and Business Rule validation.
- The eiConsole offers interface templates, tutorials, and other feature enhancements for selected XML standards (OpenTravel XML, ACORD XML, HR-XML, MISMO XML, NIEM XML).
Learn why leading standards organization have implemented our software and/or have offered PilotFish products to their members by participating in a free Webex demonstration. Contact us at: 860.632.9900 x309.